Harvest Hugs Coat and Sweater Drive for Rose Brooks Center, October 22 - 24, 2020
October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month. A perfect time to share warmth and hugs with donations of NEW coats and sweaters for the women and children in shelter at Rose Brooks Center, our local domestic violence shelter.
With COVID safety concerns, we can only accept brand new coats and sweaters with their tags still attached. Place your coat and sweater donations in a plastic bag and bring them to World's Window on Thursday through Saturday, October 22 - 24 during Brookside's Harvest Days.
If you’d rather donate money, Innovest Financial Partners will MATCH the first $750.00 donated!!! With many thanks to Barbara, Brad, and the staff at Innovest!
Harvest Hugs checklist:
1. Brand-new coats and sweaters - tags on!
2. If packaged in plastic, leave them in the bag.
3. Put all donations in a plastic bag
4. Bring to World's Window, October 22 - 24, 2020
OR to make monetary donations:
1. Call us with your credit card donation. We’ll send you a receipt.
2. Come in and hand us cash and we’ll hand you a receipt.
3. Write a check directly to Rose Brooks & we’ll pass it along to them.
4. Come between 10 am and 2 pm on Saturday, Oct. 24. Katy from Rose Brooks will be at World’s Window to process your donation directly to Rose Brooks.
As our thank you for your coat/sweater donations OR a donation of $20 or more, we'll hand you a Harvest coupon good for 20% off all* your purchases on any one of the 3 days of this special Harvest Hugs Coat and Sweater Drive.
With bushels of virtual hugs - THANK YOU!
*discounts only on full-priced, non-consignment items. other details in store.